Crazy Aaron's Super Scarab Thinking Putty 4"
The ancient Egyptians were amazed by the scarab beetle. Its beautiful, color-shifting exoskeleton — which mirrors light in tones of purple, blue, red, and copper — appeared magical and beyond the powers of man.
Often used in Egyptian art and religion, the scarab symbolized the restoration of life and was used for amulets, talismans, and jewelry. Super Scarab Thinking Putty® is a modern interpretation of this colorful icon that's sure to leave you as spellbound as its namesake.
Thinking Putty® helps build hand and finger strength through a fabulous tactile play experience with unique, unexpected properties and provides relaxing, yet stimulating interaction for anyone with sensory integration issues.
Crazy Aaron's putty is non-toxic, won't dry out, and won't leave a sticky or slippery residue on your fingers, so it's great for stretching, molding, bouncing, tearing, popping and playing by kids and adults alike.
- Collection: Illusion
- Includes tin with 1/5lb (3.2oz) of putty
- Color: Holographic Purple
- Features: Stretchable, Sculptable, Soft Texture
- Materials: Non-toxic silicone
- Ages: 3+
- ⚠️ Warning: Choking Hazard. Contains Small Parts
- Never dries out
- Proudly made in the USA
- Manufactured with the help of exceptional individuals challenged with disabilities