DIY Wooden Puzzle: Treasure Lock Box
Treasure Lock Box
Make your own Lock Box with this awesome kit! This lock box has it all! A rotary knob that is used to enter the password to open the box. The password is set at the time of assembly. It cannot be changed when finished. The password is a three-digit number. There are two holes in the back that can insert the key, open the box and rotate the key so that the inner tray can open and rise. On the top when yo rotate the gear it opens a small space at the top. Inside the box there's a little tray inside to keep your little secret or surprise for somebody!
- DIY Assembly wooden puzzles
- No tools or glue necessary.
- Use for educational purposes, as collectibles, and/or decorations
- Laser-Cut Wood
- Assembled Size: 100 x 124 x 85 mm.
- Package Size: 320 x 235 x 39 mm